Friday, September 9, 2011

This & That & That's All.

I'm back for my second blog. Not sure how many people actually read this stuff . . . I have many things going on in my life right now, but not really going to address anything specific. Today is all about this . . . and that . . . and that's all. What this means for you is seemingly nonsensical imagery. Like this: and I realize folks probably grow tired of me mentioning art, but it doesn't stop for me. It's my thing - so whatever. Here's this circle I made.

















And now for no reason, I shall post a photo of a Swiss Army Knife. If I had the cash - I'd like to own one.



My Dad really enjoys these wafer cookies. I have some and plan to eat them, but before having done it - I organized them and took a photograph. It's merely more evidence that multiples are nice to look at . . . when you can see anything sort of, "put together" it seems as though it has some value - even if it's merely aesthetic. So allow me to present these wafer cookies.

I made this collage.

One - maybe two more photographs and then "I'm out." Here's one of, Madonna. I'm fairly certain she's imitating, Ernest Borgnine here. I really should stop typing right now and call, John Fallon - ask him if Madonna is "still happening?" . . . I wonder if he'll know the answer.

The last thing. . . if you google, "things that are yummy" - select images, and scroll down really far - this skirt appears. I don't have time for rebuttal but I'd venture to guess that yummy must fall under the subjective rather than objective category in this instance.

Yep. That ought to do it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment